Annabell has been performing on stage since early childhood and had her first solo performance at the young age of seven. Although she already had many vocal performances behind her, she still wanted to study something "respectable". Her law studies brought her to Frankfurt where she met her husband, the well known singer and entertainer Joe Whitney. It then became clear to her, that her future wasn't behind dusty books, but rather in music.
Backing vocalist for Michael Jackson and Sabrina Setlur would just be the start. To this day, Annabell has had more than 1,500 Stage appearances, et al. together with stars such as Toto, Xavier Naidoo, Joe Cocker, Gloria Gaynor, The Temptations, Bonnie Tyler, Sasha, Shaggy, En Vogue, Weather Girls, Safri Duo and many more.
- 1996 Annabell is sponsored by Jack Daniels (USA). A year later she would receive a recording contract with BMG/RCA.
- 1996 together with Joe Whitney founded the band "The StreetLIVE Family", which soon became a magnet for the best musicians and singers in Germany, performing all over Europe with many international stars. The band is currently one of the most booked bands in Germany, with a broad and every growing fan base and many awards (i.e. the Conga Award 2010 für the best partyband in Germany.)
- In 1998, Annabell and Joe started their own artist and entertainment agency, All Entertainment GmbH. What initially started as a small artist agency developed quickly into a full service and consulting agency - planning and implementing large show productions and handling the booking for its exclusive acts.
- That same year she had a guestrool in the ZDF series "Tanja" , for which she had sung the title song.
- In 1999 she celebrated her first chart success as the front singer of Masterboy. Her self written song "Let it Shine" was used for radio and tv advertisements and played many times daily on radio stations throughout Germany.
- In 2002, she brought the show act "Cocktail Divas" to life, which is one of the best female acts in Germany.
- 2004 Annabell produced by rock legend Bobby Kimball (Toto).
- 2005 - 2007 Annabell performs frequently with her new group "Giants Club" in the SAT.1 primetime show "Hitgiganten" with Hugo Egon Balder. Their Album is in the german album charts for weeks. More TV performances follow.
- 2012 She and Joe are once again in SAT.1 on the show „The Winner is…“ as "The Whitneys". Here they not only convince the audience, but also the musical director, Mousse T.
What makes Annabell to special is her love and passion for what she does and her many years of experience.